Friday, July 20, 2012

This or That?

Hey guys!

I have not been technically tagged to do this, but I've seen it on some other blogs and want to so I think I'm just going to go for it!

MAKEUP:
Blush or Bronzer: Blush.
Lip Gloss or Lipstick: It used to be lipgloss, but I've been really into matte lips lately so currently I'm going to have to go with lipstick.
Eye Liner or Mascara: Mascara
Foundation or Concealer: Concealer
Neutral or Color Eye Shadows: Neutral- color looks weird!
Pressed or Loose Eye Shadows: Pressed
Brushes or Sponges: Sponges...I feel like everyone else would say brushes but I actually really like sponges!

NAILS:
OPI or China Glaze: Uhhh....what's China Glaze?...
Long or Short: Short. Long gets in the way of playing guitar.
Acrylic or Natural: Is acrylic the fake ones? Then natural
Brights or Darks: Can I say none or pastel? I paint my nails like twice a year...
Flower or No Flower: Probably no flower. Whenever I get a manicure, they always persuade me into getting one, though.

BODY:
Perfume or Body Splash: Uh...they smell the same to me...
Lotion or Body Butter: Lotion.
Body Wash or Soap: Body Wash
Lush or Other Bath Company: I like Bath and Body Works

FASHION:
Jeans or Sweat Pants: Well, I'd never wear sweats out in public, so jeans, but if this is a question based on comfort then I'd say sweatpants because skinny jeans can be really uncomfortable.
Long Sleeve or Short: Long sleeves.
Dresses or Skirts: I like dresses better but I wear skirts more often.
Stripes or Plaid: Stripes
Flip Flops or Sandals: Sandals. I'm so not a flip flop person.
Scarves or Hats: Scarves
Studs or Dangly Earrings: Studs
Necklaces or Bracelets: I will probably have to go with necklaces.
Heels or Flats: Well I love heels but no one my age would wear them!
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots: I do love my cowboy boots (I've got two pairs) but I love my riding boots way more. Riding boots.
Jacket or Hoodie: Jacket. (Hoodies are another thing I usually don't wear in public.)
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe: Forever 21 all the way!
Abercombie or Hollister: I don't really like either but I guess I'll go with Abercrombie.
Saks 5th or Nordstrom: Saks!!!

HAIR:
Curly or Straight: Can I say wavy?
Bun or Ponytail: Ponytail.
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips: Bobby Pins
Hair Spray or Gel: Hairspray.
Long or Short: Long
Light or Dark: Light
Side Sweep Bangs or Full Bangs: Hmm I don't have bangs, but I kind of like fullish bangs that are kind of parted. Not full on, straight across ones though.
Up or Down: Down

RANDOM:
Rain or Shine: I kind of like that combination where it's rainy and misty and like half cloudy but then the sun is shining through a little bit and it's bright so it looks glowy...I'm weird haha
Fall or Spring: Fall. Definitely fall.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla.
East Coast or West Coast: East Coast!!! West coast is boring. 

I hope you enjoyed this fun tag- if you want to do it too, go ahead!




No comments:

Post a Comment