Saturday, July 14, 2012

Guest Post From Discovering Elsewhere

Wow, I'm super excited to be guest blogging for Significantly Styled! I love Signe's blog, so this is pretty cool!

For those who don't know me, I come from Discovering Elsewhere, and am an Amity, Swiftie, writer, artist, and LoK fan. And I live in California! It'd be awesome if you guys checked out my blog, even though I know what I post is totally different from your guys style. But it's OK, because sometimes change is refreshing.

So since I thought the majority of you guys must be Swifties, I decided to create some pretty graphics/pictures for you guys!


I find all sorts of pretty pictures on my Pinterest :D That one I found and just edited it a bit!


So I didn't like the album art people had made for "Picture to Burn". Instead, I took the album art from "Sparks Fly" and changed it a bit!


OK this one I actually didn't edit. I just found this picture because I needed album art for Taylor Swift's cover of Sweet Escape.

 
 Taylor Swift so pretty :D

Well thanks for reading this boring blog post! I know I didn't do Signe justice, but I hope you enjoyed it anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment