Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th Of July!

Good evening, everybody!

I know it's been annoying that I've been blogging so late in the day, but hopefully I will try to get better about that soon. Today I'd like to wish you all a happy fourth of July!


Here is me and my dad, and that's my OOTD. I ended up putting my hair in a bun later because of the intense heat!!!


Here is me with Karlie @thefieldhockeyprep, Caroline @citrusandstyle, and Elizabeth at our community's small parade (it was pretty lame!). Afterwards I went with my sister and her friend to the parade in another nearby town which was much more exciting! Don't we all look festive? :)

After the second parade, I came home. Later my aunt came over and we grilled hamburgers and hot dogs, and tonight I will go to watch the fireworks! But before that I will probably watch that fireworks thing on NBC at 8 (central time) that has Katy Perry and Taylor Swift performing. (Obviously the songs Firework and Sparks Fly.....)



I hope you all had a great day and have fun evening plans! 




p.s. My sister and her friend just made a blog....it's zoboandbee.blogspot.com. 




No comments:

Post a Comment