Monday, July 2, 2012

Favorite Perfumes

Hi guys!

I am sooo sorry I haven't made a post in like three days!!! I was very busy over the weekend and had tryouts for my musical today (I got the lead girl part, by the way!). 

Today I would like to share with you what my favorite perfumes are. I don't own many ACTUAL fragrances...I think I have like 2. I have a lot of those Bath and Body Works body sprays, though.

First....Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift!


This smells amazing, but I usually don't wear it every day. It also came with a free watch, which was a plus! I also really love the bottle- it's so Taylor. But now for some reason, she had to come up with a "follow up" perfume...


...Enchanted Wonderstruck. 
Because apparently, “Wonderstruck Enchanted is the next chapter in the story of my Wonderstruck fragrance. Wonderstruck is about that moment when you instantly feel a connection to someone, but then there’s that feeling of being completely enamored – enchanted -- when you know a little more about that someone and still feel that strong connection.” Uhhh so she basically just repeated herself, which is why I'm sure the fragrance will be the same exact thing! Gosh, just stick to your first signature fragrance...


Next...this Bliss perfume, whoever this is by...


(Except mine's a roll on.) I got this from my friend for my birthday and I love it. It's really easy to just throw in my purse and roll some on my wrist whenever I feel like it. It's a really simple, fresh scent too, which I love. I hate perfumes that are too strong!

Now, this Sun Ripened Raspberry body spray from Bath and Body Works.


My grandma gave me this in my stocking a few years ago for Christmas but for some reason I've never seen this scent carried in stores. They should, though, because it smells AMAZING!!! Smelling this takes me back to 6th grade because I always put it on in the locker room, haha. 

Next, this With a Splash perfume by Pink.


I really like this scent. Like I said before, I love fresh scents. It's a good one to wear if you need a quick spritz after exercising if you don't have time to take a shower.

Ok, so this isn't exactly a perfume....but it's a scent!!!

Bath and Body Works Fresh Linen. It's my FAVORITE scent ever and I'm so mad they don't make it in a perfume! Laundry is my favorite smell ever, and this smells just like it but better. 

For other perfumes that I like but don't have, Lilly Pulitzer Squeeze is quite lovely and Polo Big Pony #1 (the blue one) by Ralph Lauren smells SO good.

What are your favorite perfumes?






2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! WONDERSTRUCK!!!

    I have the lotion version, it smells AMAZING? You got a watch? Pictures please? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, I can post a picture! I have the lotion too, amd it smells slightly different from the perfume. They basically have the same scent but in the lotion it's more lotion-y and a bit stronger and fresher in the perfume. :) either way, I really love the scent!

      Delete