Friday, July 27, 2012

Celebrity Look Alikes

I have always wanted to look like a celebrity. I think it would be so cool. Unfortunately, I don't really. But have you noticed there are a lot of twin looking celebrities?

Many of us are aware that Zooey Deschanel and Katy Perry could be twins. But did you know that they could be triplets with Emily Blunt also?




Second, Emily Osment looks a lot like Carrie Underwood. 



Paris Hilton and Chantelle Houghton look quite similar....



...so do Lauren Conrad and Kate Middleton. 


With short hair, Lily Collins bears striking resemblance to young Audrey Hepburn.



Alexandra Breckenridge and Evan Rachel Wood...


...and finally, Lea Michele and Rebecca Black!!!



Do you know of any other celebrity look alikes? Do you look like any celebrities?

The closest I have came up with for me is Charlize Theron before plastic surgery. 


Any better ideas?




1 comment: