Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Oh how pinteresting

Lately I've been really finding pinterest a lot of fun. It makes it really easy to save all the pictures you love in a really organized way!

My first board, Street Style, really comes in handy when I have no idea what to wear. It is great outfit inspiration when people are simply just standing on the street out and about- the focus is all on the fashion. Here are some of my favorites:






My next board is called Quotes and Lyrics (click on the links to see the whole thing) and basically I just put pictures of quotes I really like.






My next board is probably my favorite. Originally I called it Pictures I Love but then changed it to Whimsical because I thought it fit a lot better. It's basically just a collection of creative photos and paintings. I love pictures that are fun to look at.







And of course I had to create a board for Taylor Swift....







My next board I named Wanderlust. It's a collection of pictures from places I have been and want to travel to. 







And last but not least, my Future Home! (I also have one for Currently Obsessed but there's like nothing on it....)






Once again, follow me to check out my complete boards!!! 

Do you have a Pinterest?


p.s. I still need guest posters!!!



1 comment:

  1. AH! I love Pinterest :D

    I first got hooked when my favorite author started posted a ton of pretty pictures on there, plus it's a great way for me to keep track of potential covers.

    (Guest blogging? Sent you an email. I might be able to help?)

    ReplyDelete