Saturday, September 1, 2012

2 OOTDs

Recently I have been transitioning into wearing more fall-ish outfits. However, I may want to wear a few more summer outfits while I still can because there will be no more white after Monday and I will have a LONG time to wear all my cold weather outfits here in Wisconsin. ;) But I couldn't help feeling inspired when my mom came home with an adorable top for me! Here are two outfits I made in the past day:

Cardigan- Anthropologie
Shirt- Francesca's Collections
Skirt- Forever 21
Shoes- Target
Pink bracelet- Forever 21
Black bow bracelet- some random place in Michigan

Shirt- TJ Maxx
Skirt- TJ Maxx
Shoes- H&M
Necklace- random place in Michigan

pictures via Instagram! You can find the link under my Links page and see all my other outfit under my Outfits page. 



2 comments: