Monday, September 17, 2012

Fall Outfit Inspiration

Now that it is finally fall, I thought I would be so excited to finally wear all my fall clothes...but I'm still in summer wardrobe mode. We're currently in one of Wisconsin's awkward periods of the year. The first one occurs around mid-March, where it's time to start putting away your sweaters and bringing out your spring clothes- but it's still freezing cold outside. The second one starts in early September, after Labor Day, when it's way inappropriate to wear white and other summer things, but it's still really warm. I know it won't be for long, though, which is why I need to get into fall mode. This calls for some pictures of fall scenery, cozy things, and most importantly, outfits!


























Are you excited for fall this year? What are your favorite trends?





No comments:

Post a Comment