Thursday, August 30, 2012

Disney World

Hi guys,

I just got back from Disney World yesterday! The last time I had been there I was 9, so it had been a while. Since I was older, I had to go on all the roller coasters...it was an interesting experience. Overall, I had a lot of fun!

The day we got there was Saturday night, so we didn't do anything. But on Saturday, we went to the Magic Kingdom.

That is Cinderella's castle! Since it was pretty hot and rainy, I kept my outfit simple and wore some running shorts and a long tank top with little jewels on it from H and M. 


Me and my sister on the Thunder Mountain roller coaster. It was one of the less scary rides. 

Me on the bridge in the little town!

We went on a lot of fun rides at Magic Kingdom. Some were little kid rides, such as The Winnie The Pooh Ride, The Peter Pan Ride, The Dumbo Ride, The Teacup Ride, and It's A Small World. But we also went on some bigger roller coasters like Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, and Space Mountain. 


The most memorable day was probably the Animal Kingdom...

First of all, it was POURING in the morning.

My sister and I in front of the Tree of Life. Like our stylish umbrellas? :)
I was wearing another pair of running shorts and a tribal print tank top. Zoe decided to be a bit better dressed and wore a lace tank from J. Crew and black shorts.


The cool thing about Animal Kingdom is that it's part zoo, part amusement park with animal themed rides...that's a little tiger taking a nap. Isn't it cute??

Something that I NEVER intended to do was go on this freaky yeti ride- Expedition Everest. I went on it when I was 9 and cried, so I was still scared. I ended up going on it four times...if I closed my eyes and hid in the train car I was fine. 

The third and last day, we went to Epcot. If you've never been to the Epcot section before, it has futuristic rides and stuff in the front and themed parts in the back with countries of the world. This one doesn't have any scary rides. :)

That day we went preppy- I was wearing a pink top from J. Crew and seahorse shorts from Vineyard Vines. Zoe was wearing a pink RL polo and Lilly shorts. 

We didn't get many pictures at Epcot for the camera's sake...it was pouring off and on. I think that was the day of hurricane Isaac?...

That's me in the UK section at the telephone!


We came back yesterday. Overall it was a great trip!

Have you ever been to Disney?





2 comments:

  1. how fun!!!!!! ok i was scared on the epcot "ball" ride, just sayin.....
    xoxo,
    cYa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you sure it was the ball ride? Cause that one moves about two miles per hour....just sayin. :)

      Delete