Saturday, September 22, 2012

Homecoming Dress

Well, I got my homecoming outfit!

Here is the dress...

And here are the shoes!

I ended up getting the red version of that green dress from Modcloth I put a picture of in my homecoming dresses post. It was shinier than I expected but I still love it! I will probably wear a black sweater and some pearls with it. 

Overall I'm pretty excited for homecoming...I hope I enjoy it more than the football game. Which was ok, it's just that I kind of dislike large crowds and parties/social situations. Even though I might honestly have more fun doing something else, I consider the homecoming experience necessary! The pep rally at our school was canceled, however...let's just say it involved spray paint, a broken window, and a computer in the pool. Anyway, I'm not doing anything to extravagant, just getting together with a few friends beforehand and then going to the dance! I will probably make another post about it tomorrow. 

By the way, Caroline from Citrus and Style is hosting a giveaway for Maybooks! Isn't that exciting?? I entered and you can too here: http://citrusandstyle.blogspot.com/2012/09/drum-roll-pleaaaaaseeee.html


1 comment:

  1. The ensemble is gorg! And the pearls and black cardigan you paired it with looked amazing!
    xoxo,
    cYa

    ReplyDelete