Friday, September 21, 2012

Workout Routine

I try to work out often. Sometimes, with homework and other stuff, I don't have time. But I try! You're supposed to work out at least three times a week for at least 20 minutes, and I usually go for an hour, sooo...anyway, I thought I'd share what I do over the week!

The Gym
I don't really refer to the gym as "the gym"...it just sounds weird...I call it the name of what it's actually called. Anyway, I try to go at least twice a week, and this is what I do:

- Walk for 10 minutes on the treadmill and stretch.
- Go for 20-30 minutes on the elliptical.
- Do 30 crunches on that thing where you put your back up against that ball and lift your legs...
- Go for 10 minutes on the revolving stair stepper thing. (I am so bad at describing exercise equipment...)
- Finally, go in the stretching area and stretch.

Gym Class
I do actually count gym class as working out because I often do get good exercise! In middle school, we didn't really do anything in gym, but now we are actually doing some fitness-related things. I have gym twice or three times a week. We always do sit ups, push ups, and then something like biking or running.

Other
Other than that, when it's not winter I go on bike rides often. I used to do ballet, but I stopped this year. Now I will be starting yoga soon!

Here is my favorite workout outfit!

This Taylor Swift "Mine" t-shirt

and these running shorts!

My shoes aren't too exciting...

What do you do to work out and what do you wear?



2 comments:

  1. Great post!!!! I always just go on the elliptical until I'm tired... like 45 minutes! I usually wear my norts and a tee or yoga pants and a jacket, depending on the weather! I have a post on my workout outfits on my blog:)
    xoxo,
    cYa
    www.citrusandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm I didn't know about that post! I will have to check it out!

      Delete