Saturday, September 29, 2012

Fall Color Palette

Usually when we think of fall colors, we think neutrals with some red and orangey tones. But lately I've been feeling inspired by the scenery outside and find it full of yellow, red, and a bright blue sky.


You wouldn't normally see these colors paired together but I think they work really well! For some reason I just really like this palette. 

I made this outfit on Polyvore a long time ago, but this totally reminded me of it!

Yellow is usually associated with spring, but in a more golden tone it can be the perfect thing to spice up a more neutral outfit. 

A dark blue against maroon makes a nice contrast.

As you can see, wearing things from this color palette works especially well to transition from summer to fall!



1 comment:

  1. Loving the outfits and colours!
    It's Spring here in Australia, so I gotta put away all the cute knits :(

    ReplyDelete