Sunday, September 2, 2012

Final Days of Summer

I can't believe summer is already almost over! Today is my second last day of summer. Overall, I had a really great summer. It flew by so fast! At the same time, it kind of seemed endless...July seems like forever ago. Last summer felt like it was all happening in the same week.

Here's a timeline of what I did this summer:

June

On June 6th, I graduated from middle school!

Me, cYa, eMc, mWs, and eBm

On June 9th, I turned 14. 

Me with my red velvet cupcake. :)

I took a fashion design class...

The inspiration board I made

...and also had the opportunity to take a week-long class and record a song I wrote!

Here is the "single cover" I made- a shot from the very entertaining music video.

July

First of all, I celebrated an amazing fourth!

Me with a few friends at the parade (photo credits citrusandstyle)

My favorite thing I did was that I was in a musical, The Music Man. 

Me in my costume with cYa and eMc

That is my stylish hairdo that I did myself. :)

Right after the musical, I went to a wedding in Michigan...

I look weird in this picture haha..that's me and my sister

...and then we took a trip over to Canada. 


On the drive back from Canada, we stopped in Saugatuck, Michigan. 



August

August was quite relaxing! I spent a few days at my cottage:

The sunset over the lake

Took a nice trip to the beach

Me and Zoe hanging out on our Tommy Hilfiger beach mats

Had a LOT of summer homework:


Went to Disney World!


And finally, went to freshman registration and orientation. 

My schedule! Eep!


Some other fun photos from this summer:











Overall, I had an amazing summer!
How was your summer?




2 comments:

  1. Since my summer is OVER (wahhh I am still in denial!) I would say it was really good!
    xoxo,
    cYa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe you started school like two weeks before me haha :) I missed seeing you like every day!

      Delete