Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

#1 I have no school today! I think it's Yom Kippur or something...so my mom, sister, and I went out to lunch today.

I saw her live over the summer at a music festival thing in my city and since then she's gained a lot of traction. I was browsing Vevo videos the other day when I saw her video up on the side and I was like "heyyy she's that one person I saw!" Now I'm really addicted to the song, called Merry Go Round....I love the overall sound of it and it's really clever. 

 

I also love this song by her, called Step Off. It's kind of like a country Jason Mraz sounding song. 


#3 Begin Again by Taylor Swift.
Speaking of music....Taylor Swift has released a new song off her album Red, called Begin Again. I am absolutely ecstatic that she released a country single for this album, since the last one was mostly pop and after We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together I thought she had gone permanently pop. But the first time I heard this new song, I totally thought I was listening to one of her old demos. This style of music I think Taylor sounds best in!


Such a pretty song!

#4 This dress from H&M.

This reminds me of something J. Crew had a while ago! It totally looks like the type of thing I would wear constantly. 

#5 Swiss Miss hot chocolate- with marshmallows, of course!!

What could be a better fall drink?

:)

What are you loving today?




1 comment:

  1. looove that dress! haha and that hot chocolate :) mmmm
    xoxo,
    cYa

    ReplyDelete