Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Best Way To Entertain Yourself...

....is by reading Yahoo! Answers Fails.

Really, it's what I do when I'm bored. They are HILARIOUS and I usually cannot stop laughing over them. Some of them are serious and some of them aren't, but either way they are so worth reading.

I cracked up at this person's description of a techno song.


This one is from a person who thinks some people have special powers...


This one from an emo calligraphist....


This one from someone who is concerned about his mental health....



This one from someone with ghost problems....


This one from a fun animal lover...


Oh, if only PETA cruised Yahoo Answers...


This one from someone who's asking a question about asking a question.....



From someone who hasn't done their history homework....


From someone who wants to know Mitt's secrets....


This one from someone who is looking for connections....



This one from a concerned Georgia resident....


This one from someone curious to know if vampires are real...



This one from someone quite observant...


"Hmm, I'll just throw a question about my love life in there too."



Those are just some of my favorites. :) If you want more go to failanswers.com! 



No comments:

Post a Comment