Sunday, August 12, 2012

Workout Playlist

Hi guys!

Today I decided to share my workout playlist. I ALWAYS need to have music when I work out cause otherwise I get really bored! It's important that your music is energetic and motivates you. I usually listen to the more "poppier" songs.


        1. Cowboy Casanova- Carrie Underwood
   2. Better Than Revenge- Taylor Swift
3. Call Me Maybe- Carly Rae Jepsen
4. Moves Like Jagger- Maroon 5
5. Lights- Ellie Goulding
6. Part of Me- Katy Perry
7. Superman- Taylor Swift
8. Edge of Glory- Lady Gaga
9. Pumped Up Kicks- Foster The People
10. Party In The U.S.A- Miley Cyrus

I was also kind of inspired to write this post because I'm singing and playing guitar at a mini marathon in a month. Besides my own songs, I will probably play a lot of energetic covers and was looking for ideas (most songs I listed are hard to sing)! What do you listen to when you work out?



No comments:

Post a Comment