Friday, August 3, 2012

Fall Must-Haves

Hey guys!

Can you believe it is August already??? In less than a month, I will be starting school. NOOO! However, it does mean fall is right around the corner! Fall is my favorite season and I love fall fashion. Recently, I made a list of fall essentials and trends that I really need to stock up on.

1. A black skirt. 


I most likely won't by buying this exact one, but I would like one similar. A plain black skirt  is definitely a staple and I don't have one! 

2. A pair of brown loafers or oxfords.


I already own a pair of black riding boots, so I have shoes to wear when I have a blackish outfit on. But I really need to have a pair of plain brown shoes that will go with everything!

3. New tights and socks. 




I'm really big on knee socks and patterned tights. I think they are the perfect way to spice up an outfit! Unfortunately, I'm the only person I know that wears them to school, which sometimes makes it weird. But I don't care cause I think I can pull it off. 

4. Scarves.




I think a plain scarf can add so much to an outfit and is definitely a fall essential. My scarves I have now are patterned, which is cute too, but I really need some solid color ones to match everything. 

5. A blouse type thing.


Ok, I know I have a ton of stuff like this....but another one can't hurt, right?

6. Something polka dotted.




I've been seeing polka dots EVERYWHERE. It's insane!!! Obviously they're a huge trend for fall, which means I need a polka dot item in my closet. 

7. Jeans.


I wouldn't mind living without new jeans, but I'd really like a pair like this to complete my collection. I have a pair of medium wash skinny jeans and dark wash boot cut, so I'd really like a light wash flare type thing. Although I probably won't end up getting them, I think they look really relaxed and casual. For fall, they'd look adorable with a pair of oxfords or loafers, a pullover sweater, and cozy scarf. 

8. A blazer


This is another thing I'm not positive I'd buy. I already have a black one, but I'm not sure how much I like it. I would love an oversized one like the one in the picture. 

What's on your list for fall shopping?



2 comments:

  1. this is such a great list!
    work those knee socks and patterned tights girl!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the polka dot choices!!!! They are all so cute. I just got something with a polka dot pattern to it.

    ReplyDelete