Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Few Updates

Hi guys!

First of all, I ended up ordering the LL Bean backpack in the Deep Aqua color. Thanks for your input!

Also, I wanted to let you know that I recently did two guest posts for the blogs Citrus and Style and The Blonde Prep. Thanks, Frannie and Caroline, for letting me post! See my post on Caroline's blog here and my post on Frannie's blog here.

Lastly, Chloe at The Preppy Diaries is hosting an amazing giveaway for Marinette Jewelry! I'm letting you all know this because it ends in 6 hours, and cause it gives me four more entries....if you haven't yet, enter it here!

So yeah, anyway....this is a pretty boring post...I have had nothing to do the past few weeks, which means nothing to blog about! But tomorrow I will probably do an OOTD post, which is always exciting. And then the next day I will do a very important 50th post post!!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment