Friday, August 24, 2012

Instagram

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be in Disney World tomorrow night through next Thursday, so there might be another lack of posts. I will probably schedule some though and see what I can do!

I think I mentioned before that I recently got a *better* phone. I got the samsung galaxy, with is android, which meant I could get an Instagram! While my younger sister was away at camp, I hacked into her iPhone and made one but I didn't post any pictures. But now I have been really obsessed with it and posting pictures every day!

Well, the pictures I post now are kind of pointless...but it's still fun.

The book I have to read for school


At the beach with my sister


Me! 


The view from my room at my cottage


A cool fish at a museum


My cat and friends at a campout...


My school schedule!


My LL Bean Backback :)


I added a link to my Instagram on the Links page of my blog. Otherwise, my username is signewright, so I would love it if you would follow me!

Do you have an Instagram?




No comments:

Post a Comment