Monday, August 6, 2012

Backpack Decisions

The beginning of school is less than a month away and I STILL have not ordered a backpack!!!! Well, I almost did today....but then I had the dilemma of the color. I have decided that I'm going to order the LL Bean Super Deluxe Book Pack. It's the same size as the Deluxe Book pack, it just apparently has more "features." The problem is I have no idea what color!!!!!!

Black



Deep Aqua



Mid-Blue


Mountain Red


Night 



The black is good but kind of plain, I really like the deep aqua but it might be too bright, I like the mid-blue but I don't know if I REALLY like it, the red is ok but kind of boyish, and the navy is good but I don't like how it is with the black. 

What do you think?



3 comments:

  1. i like the mid blue or navy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the deep aqua but I always decide the color of my backpack from the main colors of my clothing. So look at your closet and maybe that could help you on your dilemma.

    ReplyDelete