Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Neutrals

Hi guys!

Today I thought I would share some recent Polyvore creations I have made. Now that we are moving towards winter, I've been seeing a lot of neutrals lately.


This outfit is super simple, yet comfy and stylish. I noticed these boots while deciding what kind of outfit to make and decided to make an outfit with them!


This is another simple/comfy outfit. I feel like shorter and ankle boots are making a comeback this year- I remember they were popular two years ago, but last year was all riding boots and taller boots.


While browsing the clothes on Polyvore, I decided to include a hi-lo skirt! I personally am not sure if I could pull one off. I think they look best with a crop top or sweater like the one in the picture. I thought these J. Crew flats tied the look together perfectly!

Lastly, I created an outfit with yet another pair of ankle boots. I feel like they match perfectly with the crochet sweater. The fun sunglasses and bright purse add a pop to the otherwise muted outfit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment