Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Turtlenecks

I really do not mind turtlenecks that much- I never have. I feel like turtlenecks are usually associated with unstylish people and I don't want to be judged for wearing one! But I have a few turtlenecks that I really like- they just have to be worn in the right way.

A great way to accessorize a turtleneck is to add a fun statement necklace. Instead of having a bland neckline, an ensemble like the one above is more complete.

Since this turtleneck is a heavier fabric and has more detailing on the front, I added only a pearl necklace to tie it together. I then added a fun, bright skirt and cheetah print flats.

For my last look, I paired this teal turtleneck from J. Crew with some bright accessories. One of my favorite things to do is pair bright colored solids!

As you can see, turtlenecks are quite stylish- also quite warm and cozy!

What's your opinion on turtlenecks? Do you wear them often?



1 comment:

  1. For holidays I tend to wear a black or dark gray turtleneck one once and a while with a skirt, but one paired with jeans and riding boots would be really cute for a cold day!
    xoxo,
    cYa

    ReplyDelete