Saturday, November 3, 2012

8 Things That Annoy Me

I often come up with these rants in my head and thought it would make a pretty funny blog post. I've seen people on youtube do this and decided to try it out!

1. People walking slow in the hallway. 
Oh my gosh, I cannot stand this. I walk extremely fast with a purpose and it bothers me so much when people move at like 0.0001 miles an hour. I have to slow down and try to get past them. It's also annoying when people have random group hug-fests in the middle of the hall and totally clog it.
2. When teachers request a binder for their class, then NEVER hole punch their papers.
I really don't understand this!!! I currently have the side pocket of one of my binders completely filled up with hole-less papers. And it takes me like an hour to get my little hole puncher and punch all the holes in.
3. The things people tag their Instagram pictures with. 
Most Instagram tags I'm okay with. The main three that annoy me are #wecute #imjelly and #wesopop. Anyone agree??
4. When people text you at really inconvenient times.
It seems like when I'm bored, NO ONE ever replies. But when I'm doing homework, watching tv, playing guitar etc. then that's when people start talking to me.
5. When you just took a shower, then realize you have gym. 
Ugh, this is annoying! I hate going to school feeling fresh and clean, then have to do some brutal thing in gym class. Especially if it's outside and the wind totally messes up my hair.
6. When I'm really hungry then get to lunch and I have nothing in my lunchbag. 
Usually I have a few good things in there, but I'm so disappointed at the times where I'm absolutely starving and I'm totally expecting some yummy pasta salad and get a peanut butter jelly sandwich. Well, at least it's food.
7. When I'm in the middle of telling a really good story and no one is paying attention, or someone interrupts me and everyone turns to them. 
Don't you just hate this? I feel like it happens to me all the time because I don't have the loudest voice in the world and let other people talk a lot. But really I'm thinking "umm hellooo I was talking!!"
8. When you're really tired but have a ton of homework, then have no homework but wide awake....
This one really bugs me because I'm really particular about sleep and I hate it when I have to alter my sleep cycles to finish homework. People really get way more homework than we  should. I don't think you should have to sacrifice sleep to finish homework but sometimes you really don't have a choice. One day last week I had play rehearsal until 4:30, then had to come home and eat dinner. At 5:45 I had to walk to church to babysit and got home around 8:30. I then had 2-3 hours of homework when I'm supposed to go to bed at 9 to get 9 hours of sleep. And when am I supposed to use extra time to study for tests, blog, or check Pinterest and Instagram?!

Can you all relate? Do these things annoy you too?



6 comments:

  1. YES for 1, 2, 7, and 8! 3/4 I don't have text/instagram. 5, our p.e. class does nothing xD, 6, I buy lunch...or take food from others >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you're lucky your PE class does nothing! :P

      Delete
  2. wow this post is perfect! i agree with every single one, but number 7 is literally my life hahaha
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh I CANNOT STAND when people walk slowly in the hallway, or when I'm walking with someone and THEY walk super slow. Ugh.
    xoxo,
    cYa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know haha! Whenever I'm walking with a slow person I usually just go at my own pace and make then walk faster. :)

      Delete