Monday, October 29, 2012

Current Playlist #2


I'll be honest- I've mostly been listening to Taylor Swift lately because Red just came out! State Of Grace, Sad Beautiful Tragic, and Treacherous are my top three favorites on the album. But besides that, these are the other songs I've been listening to lately! If you haven't heard Ed Sheeran yet, you NEED to hear his song The A Team and also his duet with Taylor Swift. It's Time by Imagine Dragons and Merry Go Round by Kacey Musgraves are also some great songs I have discovered. If I Didn't Know Better, sung by the two people off the cast of the new show Nashville (which is quite good, by the way), and Poison and Wine by the Civil Wars are some slower ballads. We Owned The Night by Lady Antebellum and More Like Her by Miranda Lambert are old favorites. :)

What have you been listening to lately?



2 comments:

  1. Taylor Swift new song's are definitely on my playlist! Did you know her and Ed Sheeran are touring together!? How neat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did know that! I am definitely going to go see it!

      Delete