Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Makeup Looks

Hi guys!

So I decided it's about time I make this post! I normally don't wear a lot of makeup daily, but I wear a bit more for special occasions.

For my daily makeup look...


1. Great Lash mascara by Maybelline
2. Flawless Finish concealer by Elizabeth Arden
3. Simply Ageless tinted moisturizer by Olay/Covergirl


And for special occasions, it is all of that plus this...

1. Gold liquid eyeliner by Lancome
2. Dream Bouncy blush
3. Brown pencil eyeliner by Lancome
4. Eyeshadow palettes by Lancome (I have
a few of these- I have a brown one, a goldish-
green one, and a purpleish one.)

By special occasions, I do mean dances etc. but sometimes I wear stuff like this when it's not THAT special but kind of. 

What makeup do you wear?


3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to know that another girl does not pile on the makeup for school! I am definitely a minimalist in that category! I usually wear a little bit of mascara and sometimes lip gloss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also think that's SO much better! It seem like people cake on the foundation and wear inch thick eyeliner...I find it annoying to my skin to wear that much, and you don't even look like yourself!
      I saw this quote on tumblr:
      "Hey I just met you, and this is crazy
      but what brand's your makeup?
      Crayola maybe?"

      Haha :) xx

      Signe

      Delete
    2. Seriously! I can't imagine spending that much time on my face, just to let it all sweat off by the end of the day, especially since I have cross country practice! (TMI, sorry!)
      I love that quote. So funny!

      Delete