Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

So I'm doing this again!!!

#1
The songs Red and I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift.




Ok I'll be honest...I like Red a little bit more...but I'm just excited Taylor came out with two new songs nonetheless!

#2
These shoes from J. Crew!!! I LOVE these!! Not sure if I could pull them off...but I think they are pretty awesome.

#3
Silver Lining Decor on Etsy




Their jewelry is too cute! You can enter to win one of their pieces at The Preppy Diaries' recent giveaway post!

#4
The Dropbox app.


Ok I know this is a lame addition, but I LOVE this app so much. It seriously saves my life. Instead of having to search for my camera cord, plug it into the computer, open my camera files etc etc I can just upload pictures and videos right from the phone on my gallery into this app. Then I can get on the computer, go to dropbox.com and they are all there! I highly recommend it! (Ok, so it's kind of like emailing a picture to yourself...but this stores them in folders and stuff.)

#5
Bath and Body Works Body Cream.

Now that it's getting colder and colder, my skin is getting so dry! The solution is to keep Bath and Body Works Body Cream on hand. I really like the cream/body butter because it's a bit thicker than the regular lotion and keeps your hands smoother for a longer period of time.

What are you loving today?




1 comment:

  1. ahhh yes dropbox is quite the invention. Love that jewelry!
    xoxo,
    cYa

    ReplyDelete