Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Cute Hats

Tomorrow is hat day tomorrow at my school and I'm deciding whether or not I should wear one. It's a bit easier for boys since they wear hats whenever they get the chance- girls have to search for a cute hat that's actually acceptable to wear indoors.

In my opinion, Forever 21 or H&M are the places to go when looking for a hat!





1) I have a red floppy beret quite similar to this although not so heavily knit. This is probably my favorite type of hat.
2) This is kind of like a floppy hat for winter! I definitely wouldn't wear this to school, but I like the style of it.
3) I LOVE this hat so much. It's more of an outdoor accessory, however. I love pom poms. :)
4) I really like this beret also. The pearls are a nice detail!
5) I also like beanies, but it depends on what it looks like. I personally like this beanie.

I wouldn't consider myself a hat person but sometimes it's fun to wear one! Do you ever wear hats?


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE number 3 :) Is that H&M?
    xoxo,
    cYa
    www.citrusandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forever 21! I think we saw it the last time we were there!

      Delete