Friday, June 8, 2012

Welcome to Significantly Styled

Hello! My name is Signe. (It's pronounced like Sydney but with a g in the middle instead of a d.) I'm not really sure how to introduce myself, so here are just some random facts about me:

1. I turn 14 tomorrow.
2. I graduated middle school 2 days ago.
3. I LOVE Taylor Swift.
4. My personality type is INFP.
5. I'm really good with language and writing but I hate math.
6. I sing, write songs, and play guitar, usually all at the same time.
7. I want to be a musician when I grow up. Or an actress, lawyer, or writer.
8. My favorite celebrities are Taylor Swift (duh), Blake Lively, Leighton Meester, Zooey Deschanel, and Elle Fanning. I also love Audrey Hepburn, except she's dead.
9. I love musical theatre but hate having to be competitive for parts.
10. When I'm bored, I go into my closet and put together a million different outfits.
11. My favorite songs are "Tim McGraw" by Taylor Swift and "Landslide" by the Dixie Chicks. I hate top 40 music, but since it's insanely catchy I buy it and put it on my iPod and listen to it addictively anyway.  
12. I love my room when it's clean, but it's the hardest thing in the world to keep it that way.
13. I LOVE to design logos, pictures, and school projects on the computer.
14. My favorite shows are Gossip Girl and Make It Or Break It.
15. If I could raid anyone's closet, it would be Blair Waldorf's.
16. I would say my style is classic and chic, but still a bit trendy and with preppy elements.
17. My favorite stores are probably J. Crew, H and M, and Forever 21.
18. The farthest I have traveled is Hong Kong.
19. My favorite movie EVER is Legally Blonde. Although Aquamarine is such a classic also. ;)
20. I have an almost-12-year-old sister named Zoe.
21. Here is a link to my BFFL Caroline's blog: citrusandstyle.blogspot.com

Well, that was pretty long, but I guess that was a pretty good description of me. I'm really excited to start this blogging thing. It's kind of like a diary but other people read it. I like talking about myself, my life, and things I like a lot, but I felt like I needed other people to hear what I have to say. Keeping a diary feels pointless. So here is SIGnificantly Styled (see what I did there?) for everyone who wants to read!!! I hope everyone likes my blog!

5 comments: