Saturday, June 23, 2012

Recent Deals at J. Crew

Hi guys!

I'm not sure if any of you noticed the minor glitch I had this morning- my blog disappeared! I couldn't even get into my google account because there was "unusual activity" or something. However, I got it back now (thank goodness!) Today I thought I would share some amazing deals I recently got yesterday at the mall after seeing Madagascar 3! (which was really good by the way- I'm Madagascar's biggest fan). I LOVE getting things on sale and never buy things full price unless it's cheap. Especially from J. Crew! I don't know why you would spend all the money to buy something full price when it all goes on sale anyway. I think the best deal I've ever gotten was either a pair of Sperrys for $13 or a Vineyard Vines polo dress for $8. I got both of those and many others at Sierra Trading, a huge store in the middle of nowhere in Wyoming. We always stop there whenever we drive to Colorado. All the people in Wyoming have terrible style so the super cute stuff is MAJORLY on sale and the hiking boots and such are full price. Which is sad and amazing for me at the same time. Anyway, nothing can beat that, but J. Crew sometimes comes close! This is what I recently bought (on two different trips):

This tweed skirt (is actually darker than the picture)



These chino sailboat shorts 


These black shorts


These mint green toothpick jeans (a little darker than in the picture)


This belt



All of these items were under $20 (except for the pants which were like $35 and I had to pay for them). My sister also got this navy and white striped dress with an anchor on it and zippers on the side, which I will HAVE to steal from her! Now is a great time to find deals at J. Crew- have you been there lately?





4 comments:

  1. i totally agree about buying stuff pull price from j.crew! i feel like everything, even the new stuff, goes on sale within the next few weeks. you got some really cute stuff!!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I got those sail boat shorts yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sailboat shorts :O I WANT those!!!

    ReplyDelete