Friday, June 29, 2012

Favorite Beaty/Fashion YouTube Channels

Hi everyone!

Tonight I would like to share with you some of my favorite beauty/fashion youtubers. Whenever I'm bored at night, I always go on youtube and watch these girls' videos! Having a youtube account is a bit different than having a blog since it's more interactive. They can also be so much fun to watch!


This girl is from London and she has a very fashionable, eccentric, offbeat style. All of my preppy readers may not like her style, but I love how creative she is with her clothing and I actually really like her outfits (she has SO many clothes). I don't think I would wear her exact outfits to school and such, but I really really do love them on her! She is also extremely pretty and does excellent makeup tutorials, and I love her ombre hair! She has a blog, too. (And I love listening to her accent, haha.)




Another one of my favorites! The girl with the channel is so entertaining and funny to watch. She has really cute outfits that are a mix of different styles and has great hair/makeup tips. Another thing I really like about her is that she doesn't have all high end makeup like most beauty YouTubers and proves that drugstore types can work just as well!



The girl on this channel has all the cutest stuff! She has an adorable room (check out her room tour) and great storage/organization tips. Her style is really girly and she has a great eye for cute things! I love her makeup collection video.



These girls, who are best friends, have a really vintage style, which I love. They're really trendy but buy a lot of their clothes from boutiques instead of the brands everybody gets their clothes from, which makes their styles really unique. For example, the tops they're wearing in the video are so cool!



Two sisters run this channel and they have the BEST hair tutorials on youtube. If you are looking for new stuff to do to your hair or something for a special occasion, subscribe because they have everything! They are constantly putting up new videos and are so good with hair. They create all of their hair tutorials themselves, so all their videos have original styles to try out (and they are all surprisingly easy!) 

Do you watch videos from any of these channels? What are you favorite beauty/fashion channels?





1 comment: