Thursday, June 28, 2012

Taylor Swift + B.O.B: Both of Us

Hey everyone!

I don't know if any of you have heard the song, but Taylor Swift recently did a duet with rapper BOB. The video came out yesterday, which inspired me to make a post sharing my thoughts.

Of course I've mentioned it before that I'm a HUGE Taylor Swift fan. So of course, I knew about and had opinions on the collaboration right when it was announced. I wasn't so sure about it, since BOB is a rapper and Taylor Swift is a country-pop singer. But I figured it could be good because of the success of Airplanes with Hayley Williams. Overall, I like the song, but I don't LOVE it and don't feel like it's all the way there. I'm not quite sure I understand the meaning of it. However, it got very positive reviews. Check out the video below:


I really like Taylor's part of the video but I feel like BOB's part has nothing to do with hers! I think she looks fabulous, I love all her outfits, and the straight hair really suits the video. 
What do you think of it?






2 comments:

  1. I agree! I really like the song but before I saw the video I thought it was more of a boyfriend girlfriend things and now she's on a farm with little kids and animals.....? Weird.

    xoxo Frannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just recently heard that song -i know, i'm late!- and i really love it!

    ReplyDelete