Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

So as you can see, I broke the cycle of my blogging schedule....

I was actually super busy which was why I haven't been able to blog, but I'm picking it up now! So here is my What I'm Loving Wednesday...

#1 "It's Thanksgiving" by Nicole Westbrook


Oh. my. god. This is HILARIOUS. (And also the reason why there is no such thing as Thanksgiving music.) In case you didn't already notice, it's written by the same people who wrote the song "Friday" but a different girl singing it. But I can actually say this is worse than "Friday." Also, it's just plain creepy when the mysterious guy from the Friday video pops up in the middle of it and starts rapping and then joins the kids' Thanksgiving party...and don't get me started on the part where she rips the turkey leg off and uses it as a microphone...

#2 BrittneyPanda on Instagram. 





So I've discovered my new favorite instagrammer! If you haven't heard of BrittneyPanda then you should go follow her cause her pictures are flawless. 

#3 Ho Hey by the Lumineers...


So I've got to admit, when I first heard of this song I used to make fun of it simply cause it was titled "Ho Hey." I thought it was gonna be some K-Pop thing but then I listened to it and I was like ohhh....long story short I am now obsessed.

#4 The Perks Of Being A Wallflower the book


I loved this movie and the book is definitely just as good! I am about 80% done with it and happy I have just a little more to read. Some people might think it might move slowly, which is partly true because it's not an action-oriented book. What I like about it is that it pretty much revolves around the main character's inner thoughts and feelings, which I find really relatable. I'd definitely recommend it. 

#5 Wearing a peter pan collar under whatever shirt you want so you can basically give any of your shirts a bonus peter pan collar. :)

How clever is that??


No comments:

Post a Comment