Sunday, November 11, 2012

HELP!!!

So as you have probably noticed, I have not been posting lately...

and it's cause I have NO IDEA what to post about!!!

I guess it's partly cause I haven't had time- my past few weeks have had a serious amount of homework, play rehearsals, and babysitting- but even if I had time to be posting I probably still wouldn't cause I've got a serious lack of ideas here.

It's affecting my pageviews, too.



I really want to keep people interested, which is why I'm kind of picky when it comes to post ideas. I really don't want to be posting the same thing over and over again! So if you have any ideas or things you would like to see me post about, please email me or comment below. :)

Thank you so much!


2 comments:

  1. Hmmm I want to see some OOTD's! And maybe some crafty DIYs or something! Or just talk about your life! haha
    xoxo,
    cYa

    ReplyDelete