Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thanksgiving Outfits

With Thanksgiving quickly approaching, I've decided to start thinking about what I will wear to Thanksgiving dinner!

I really do like Thanksgiving- I just like the atmosphere and yummy food. Sometimes it is annoying, however, when all people want to do is watch the football game. I personally think it completely ruins the holiday and causes my family to ignore me. I have also disliked the fact that we have always eaten Thanksgiving "dinner" at like 2 or 3 in the afternoon. But anyway, it's better than being in school!

Normally people dress pretty casual at my Thanksgiving dinner. I don't really know anyone who would go beyond semi-casual. But nonetheless I have created casual, semi-casual, and dressy outfits!


(Technically I'd just consider this casual...)

What do you usually wear on Thanksgiving?



No comments:

Post a Comment