Friday, November 16, 2012

25 Personal Questions Tag

Today for my "Life" post I've decided to do a fun tag I saw on YouTube. I can't help but love doing tags. :) If you want to use this, go right ahead!
1.Do you have a middle name? Yes. It's Leanna.
2. What was your favorite subject in school? Well I'm still in school now! My favorite has probably History/Social Studies. I guess English too, if we get to write and get to do something that's not boring and repetitive. My least favorite has always been math. I'm not fond of science either...
3. What’s your favorite drink? Probably Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes or Crystal Light. 
4. Favorite song at the moment? State of Grace by Taylor Swift. 
5. What would you name your children? Gosh I actually have no idea. My friends always talk about this and I really don't know what to say! I don't really like to plan these things out cause I know the names I like now will not be the ones I like about 20 years from now. But hmm for I girl I like the names Belle, Poppy, Charlotte, Reese, and Valerie and for a boy I like the name James I guess...am I the only ones that doesn't find boy names as appealing?...
6. Do you participate in any sports? I did ballet up until this year. I don't really do any sports because I am involved with theater but I am actually doing ski team this year. 
7. Favorite Book? Philippa Fisher and the Dream Maker's Daughter. 
8. Favorite Colour? Probably like royal blue, bright red, or just pink...
9. Favorite Animal? I love all farm animals. Horses, pigs, goats, sheep, chickens...haha I just think they are adorable!!! 
10. Favorite perfume? Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift
11. Favorite holiday? Probably Christmas. Who doesn't love the Christmas spirit? :) 
12. Have you graduated High School? Nope. Class of 2016. 
13. Have you been out of the Country? Yes. I've been to Costa Rica, China, Ireland, and Canada. We are trying/hopefully going to go to Paris and possibly other parts of Europe next summer, if not it will be the next summer. 
14. Do you speak any other Languages? If you wanna count the minimal Spanish I have learned in school...
15. Do you have any siblings? I have a sister named Zoe that is two years younger than me (she's 12.) 
16. What’s your favorite store? Well I love the overall style and look of J. Crew but of course I can't afford everything! Otherwise H&M and Forever 21. 
17. Favorite Restaurant? I love Potbelly's sandwiches and Olive Garden. :)
18. Did you like school? Loved elementary school for the most part. Pretty much liked the first half of middle school (5th and 6th grade) absolutely HATED the second half (7th and 8th grade.) I am in my freshman year of high school now so I can't really judge it yet. 
19. Favorite YouTubers? Sunbeamsjess. She's like the only person I ever watch haha. Otherwise Jenna Marbles, but who doesn't watch her?
20. Favorite Movie? Aquamarine, Legally Blonde, Nancy Drew, and now I've got to add Mean Girls and The Perks of Being A Wallflower. 
21. Favourite Tv show? Gossip Girl hands down! But Make It Or Break It and 90210 are other favorites. 
22. Pc or Mac? I use a Mac most of the time so now I'm just used to one. 
23. What phone do you have? Samsung Galaxy s3. 
24. How tall are you? 5'51/2. 
12. Guilty Pleasures? Degrassi Jr High....sooo entertaining. 




2 comments:

  1. Hey :) I thought that this was a really fun idea, so I did it myself:

    http://discoveringelsewhere.blogspot.com/2012/11/25-questions.html

    Thanks for opening it up to everyone! I linked you in the post too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg you answered these questions almost exactly how I would!! I'll have to try it out, though it may not be much different!

    http://lovely-vanilla-moments.blogspot.com/

    ~Madeleine

    ReplyDelete