Monday, December 3, 2012

Hair

Hello everyone!

First of all, I am so sorry I haven't posted in a long time! I have wanted to but have actually been extremely busy because I was in a play and we had our last week of rehearsals and then our performances.

Anyway, I'm not even sure what I was supposed to post about on Mondays....oh well. Today I'm going to talk about hair.

This is my hair. :)

I've pretty much had the same hair all my life. This is my natural color- I think I'm classified as blonde but sometimes I'm not exactly sure. I used to be blonde for sure when I was younger but it got a bit darker since then. The summer before 7th grade I got one of those scary cylinder brushes stuck in my hair and my mom had to cut it out. I was pretty devastated but it grew back. The summer going into 8th grade I got my first haircut at an actual salon (sad, I know...my mom always cut it before then) and the person gave me a few layers so my hair wasn't so choppy from the brush incident. I am happy to say my hair is back to normal now! I haven't cut it in a while because I'm trying to grow it out- I want it to be super long. 

I have pretty good and healthy hair. It's pretty thick, as in I have a lot of it, but the individual strands are very fine so if you put your hand around it then it wouldn't really have the biggest diameter. Since my hair is wavy, it straightens and curls really well, which is quite nice! I usually wash it every other or every two days. Here is the shampoo and conditioner I am currently using:

Shampoo: Moroccan Oil Nutritional Acai Berry Avacado

Conditioner: Moroccan Oil Rejuvenating Cherry Blossom Ginseng

They both work really well. I think I've only blow dried my hair like twice in my life because I usually have better results when I air dry/towel dry it. It usually gets really curly right after I wash it. 

I only ever had bangs when I was really little. I like them on some people cause only some people can pull them off.



I may want to dye my hair when I'm older, but I'm not sure what I'd do with it. I would probably want to go lighter or get ombre. I do like my natural color, though. 

This hair is amazing but I'm not sure if I could pull it off or if it would go well with my coloring. 

Once again, I love this color but would most likely never do something like this because it would obviously be a very drastic change.  


I love both of these ombre styles!


What is your hair like? Have you ever dyed it?



2 comments:

  1. I love your hair! It's almost like mine, except I have more of ringlets :P Stay Beautiful!
    ~Madeleine

    http://lovely-vanilla-moments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so cute!
    I would love for you to come look at mine!
    http://rosarahsgoodlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete