Sunday, January 27, 2013

Farewell

Hey everyone,

Today I made the decision to stop my blog. It wasn't an easy decision to make, but the truth is that I just can't commit to it anymore. I currently have some things going on in my life I need to take care of and I haven't even been able to think about blogging. My blogging days are not completely over, however- I started a new one today on tumblr. I plan to keep it anonymous, though, so I won't be posting the link on here. If you really want to know, you can email me. I will just say that most people won't be interested because it has nothing to do with fashion. That's another reason I'm stopping my blog- I feel like this format doesn't work best for what I want to talk about because I have other interests besides fashion that are more prominent right now and it would be easier to share things in small snippets.

I would also just like to say thank you to everyone who read my blog. It really brightened my day to see I had a new follower or comment and it was nice to know people were reading what I had to say. I'll probably be leaving Significantly Styled up for a while for anyone to read old posts who would like to. It's possible I'd want to start this kind of blog up again but it most likely won't be anytime in the near future.

Once again, thank you to all my readers, and farewell.

4 comments:

  1. The blogging world will be sad to see you go! I will miss your blog, but I understand that you don't have the time :)
    xoxo, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I technically have the time just not the motivation :( but thanks, I am happy to hear you will miss it!

      Delete
  2. I am so sad but understand ;( Love you boo!
    xoxo,
    cYa (haha get it, cYa? goodbye?) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!!!

    Would you like to follow each other?! Let me know!!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete